Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kid's Tag



I've been tagged by IdealPinkRose and Desperate Blogger on my Uncomplicated blog. I just want to post my answer here.



Copy here:
1. Answer the Kid’s Question by Gregory Stock, PH.D. Remember: Don’t respond as you think others want you to. Respond the way you actually feel!
2. Add your name (linked to your blog)
3. Tag everybody else!
Kid’s Question #1
If you were the ruler of the world and you could have anything you wanted as well as have people do anything you wanted, do you think you would get greedy and mean or would you be a good and fair ruler?
Please answer the question and put your name and link after.
Jhong, Alpha, Women Xplore, Em, Something Purple, Our Journey to Life, My Planet Purple, Princess Bela, Princess Vien, cookie jar of entertainment, allinkorea, kim, idealpinkrose, korean food, Vamp Squad,Manna from Heaven,And Life Goes On, My Life, Uncomplicated
My Answer:
If I would be given a chance to be the ruler of the world, I think I would govern fairly and teach everyone to be reasonable and honest too. I would instill proper values to all people to make this world a peaceful one. Likewise, I will give utmost attention in caring for the environment.


blog comments powered by Disqus